· To play a 3Dtuber video, select and click on video you wish to play; then select format and type of glasses or screen you are using from pull down menu “3D Method.”
· Of all inexpensive non-active two color lens 3D glasses, magenta/green glasses are best for long term use because the light wave spectrum of magenta/green colors. You can order magenta/green 3D glasses from many providers online starting at $1.35 for comfortable plastic folding 3D glasses.
· Based upon which color is in which lens of your non-active glasses, you can switch colors by clicking on “Swap left/Right menu button.
· 3Dtuber plays 3D in high definition at 720p. For best results, upload 3D videos of 720p or higher.
· When uploading a 2D video you wish to play in 3D, remember that the more motion in your video, the better the 2D to 3D conversion.
· When playing a 2D video in 3D, click on the play arrow of the video, select 3D method, then click on the “Convert 2D to 3D” button.
I CAN NOT PLAY 3DTUBER 3D VIDEOS ON MY PC OR LAPTOP! WHY NOT, AND HOW CAN I FIX IT?
There may be one or more reasons you don’t see vivid high definition 3D on your personal computer or laptop. First, your browser must be “WebGL” enabled. Google Chrome, Apple WebKit, and Mozilla/Firefox are all “WebGL” enabled. WebGL was created to display 3D. Microsoft Internet Explorer should be WebGL enabled in several months. If your PC/laptop is more than two years old, your video card is probably not WebGL enabled. If you have an older tower PC you can replace the old video card with a new video card. If you have an older laptop, replacing the video card can be difficult to impossible. However, with either an older tower or older laptop you can purchase a new USB video card and just plug it into your pc, then plug your monitor into the new USB video card. With your laptop you will need to use an external monitor with the new USB video card. A good USB video card is about $50. USB video cards for gaming start about $100 and go up.
Download Speed and Buffering issues:
Download speeds and video buffering are issues with any video. Older towers and older laptops have slower network cards. In addition to your PC quality and age, your download speed also depends on download speeds available from your ISP. The newest and fastest USB wireless network cards are “N600” cards that will allow simultaneous 300 mbs upload and 300 mbs download on a 4G wireless network such as currently offered by Sprint. 4G will be offered soon by most other major ISP providers. A N600 Wireless USB Adapter is easy to install and use and the increased speeds on any wireless network will be readily noticeable. N600 Wireless USB Adapters retail for about $60. The new “N600” cards and routers are ideal for playing subscription videos such as Netflix or 3Dtuber 3D movies on your television.
3Dtuber does not offer its own video content, but offers content of members. Some content uploaded by 3Dtubers members will not require buffering, and some will buffer more than others based upon resolution and length of video.
MAKING YOUR OWN 3D MOVIES:
There are entry level 3D movie/still photo cameras offered for sale online from numerous sources. We currently like the “SONY 3D Bloggie 3D” which retails for about $249 and Fuji FinePix REAL 3D W3.
Professional grade 3D movie cameras start at about $1,000.